Responsiblity for your personal data
Universi Nova d.o.o., Ožegovićeva 18, HR-10000 Zagreb, OIB: 09333557795 as the owner of Jazz@Rova Apartments & Villas, Grič 9, HR-51511 Malinska-Zidarići on the Island of Krk (further as Jazz@Rova) is responsible for the correct management of the personal data of it’s guests. Jazz@Rova keeps and processes guest personal data in accordance with data protection and privacy laws.
Information which is collected and processed
When you book the rental of a holiday unit at Jazz@Rova, we process the personal data in connection with your booking. Typically, this will be your name, your address, telephone number, possible email address and payment information.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
The personal data you submit to us, can be used for various reasons, depending on your relationship with Jazz@Rova, for example:
• to complete your booking, when you make a booking on our web page or on the booking portal (booking.com, airbnb, …)
• for statistical purposes in order to optimize and to improve our service to you
• to make repeat visits to our website more personal
• to inform you about offers and other services we believe are of interest to you
• to send you information that you have asked for.
We do not share your personal data with our business partners.
Legal basis for processing personal data
When you book the rental of a holiday unit at Jazz@Rova, we process the personal data that you send us in connection with your booking because it is necessary to do so in order to complete the booking and comply with the contract. In the case that you are not willing to give us this information, we will not be able to complete your booking.
When you book the rental of a holiday unit at Jazz@Rova, we process the personal data that you send us in connection with your booking because we would like to contact you with good offers. This processing of your personal data is carried out on the basis of our legitimate interest in maintaining contact with you in the hope that you will rent a holiday unit at at Jazz@Rova in the future too. You can therefore expect that we will contact you on an ongoing basis with offers.
You are entitled at any time to ask us to stop sending marketing material to you. You can do that by contacting us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
When legislation requires us to do so, we will also process your personal data on the basis of that legal obligation (Collection of personal data for eVisitor registration).
Period of retention
We keep your personal data only for as long as it is necessary to do so, either in relation to the purpose for which we obtained it or in relation to applicable legislation. We delete your personal data, when it is no longer necessary for us to keep it.
You are entitled
- to receive information as to the personal data we have registered about you and to correct any inaccuracies.
- to receive a copy of the personal data that we hold about you.
- to obtain the deletion of your personal data if the data is no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which the data was collected or if the processing is unlawful.
- to ask us to stop sending you marketing material.
- to make a complaint to a supervisory authority.
All enquiries concerning your rights can be sent to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our website www.jazzatrova.com can contain links to other websites. This data protection policy only applies to our website, so if you use links to other websites we recommend that you read their data protection policy.
Updating our data protection policy
We regularly review our data protection policy and we place updates on our website.
This policy was last updated in April 2019.
All enquiries concerning data protection can be sent to the following email address: email@example.com.