Terms and Conditions
General terms and conditions
Universi Nova d.o.o., Ožegovićeva 18, HR-10000 Zagreb, OIB: 09333557795 as owner of Jazz@Rova Apartments & Villas, Grič 9, HR-51511 Malinska-Zidarići on Island of Krk (in following text Jazz@Rova) provides accommodation to the guests according to the published information available at www.jazzatrova.com, except in case of force majeure.
* Force majeure is an overwhelming, unanticipated, and unpreventable event such as earthquake, flood, fire, strike, terrorist action, war.
Reservation and payment
Booking inquiries are accepted online via www.jazzatrova.com or via other booking portals (booking.com, airbnb, …), by telephone or at Jazz@Rova premisses directly. In order to confirm the reservation:
- for bookings made 28 and more days before the beginning of the service the guest must pay a down payment 30% of the booking amount and the rest of the price 27 days before the beginning of the service
- for bookings made 27 and less days before the start of use of the service the guest must pay in advance the whole (100%) booking amount
the rest of the negotiated amount (if any) must be payed upon arrival at the location.
Sojourn tax is included in the price of the accommodation unit.
Prices in euros (€) are published for each accommodation unit.
The price includes: daily rent, weekly change of bed linen, towels, electricity and water costs, cooking utensils and dishes and sojourn tax.
Special services are not included in the price and have to be negotiated and paid separately.
Change and cancellation rules
Jazz@Rova has the right to change and cancel reservations in case of extraordinary circumstances or force majeure. The payments done by the guest will be fully reimbursed.
In the case of cancellation done by the guest which has to be done in writing (E-Mail, mail) following applies:
- For cancellations done 28 and more days before arrival 30% of the booking amount will be charged
- For cancellations done 27 and less days before arrival 100% of the booking amount will be charged
Obligations of the guest
Guest is obliged to:
have the official travel documents to prove her/his identity
respect the customs and foreign currency regulations of the Republic of Croatia
obey the house rules provided by Jazz@Rova
compensate any damage done by the guest
present a voucher upon arrival with all the details of the booking (number of persons, negotiated services).
Earliest check-In is at 2 pm on the day of arrival and check-out is not later than 10 am on the day of departure. The key handover is at the location.
The hotel is not responsible for any damage to the luggage of the guests happened at the location. Lost luggage or theft have to be reported to Jazz@Rova and the local police station.
The guest has the right make a complaint. This has to be done in writing either by E-Mail to email@example.com or by mail to the Universi Nova d.o.o. address.
For all disputes the Commercial Court of Zagreb is in charge.
By paying down payment or advance payment, the guest fully accepts these General Terms and Conditions.